Your application fee submission was canceled or failed to process.
You will receive your submitted application form after your successful submission. If you don’t receive your submitted application form, please download application form then email completed application form to [email protected] off-line.
Step One: Parent/Guardian Application Form
- Download and complete the Application Form or submit an application online.
- Pay application fee of $75. ($150 for international students)
Step Two: Teacher Recommendations
- Choose two current/recent academic teachers to fill out the recommendation forms.
- Print teacher and applicant’s name on the recommendation.
- Give forms to applicant’s teachers to complete and email completed recommendations form to [email protected]
Step Three: Personal Reference (optional)
- Choose someone who knows your child to fill out the personal reference. We suggest a neighbor, family friend or non-academic teacher.
- Print applicant’s name on the personal reference form.
- Give form to person of your choice and email completed personal reference form to [email protected]
Step Four: Transcript Release
- Give the Authorization Transcript Release Form to an official at your child’s school.
- Include transcripts from the current year and the two previous years and email to [email protected]
Step Five: Immunization Records
- Email copy of student’s immunization records to [email protected]
Step Six: Financial Support Documents (Foreign Student Only)
- Email evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself or support from your family (such as Certificate of deposit) to [email protected]